Monday, June 1, 2020

Episode 1: This is My Story


Episode 1: This is My Story

In this first episode of my Growing into the Ministry podcast, I am sharing the story of how I, as a fifty-something home schooling mother of 10, ended up in seminary. My ministry started long before that, but it's certainly not over. What will this new chapter hold?




This Florida girl in cold Kentucky for
a wonderful week of classes in March
My friend Patricia, mentioned in this podcast,
preaching a chapel service
at Asbury Seminary's Orlando campus.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Great job. It's hard to believe this is your first podcast! You are not only articulate, but your speaking voice is very easy to listen to. More than that, your story is quite interesting as well. I am looking forward to the next podcast. Several of my kiddos have chosen to attend Anglican churches and I think it's because they are drawn to the liturgy and traditions and to a more formal form of worship than the more laid back style of the non-denominational church in which they were raised. I was raised Episcopal and never heard the gospel preached at the church, nor was I encouraged to own a Bible, much less study it. So, after becoming a believer at age 17, there was no appeal to attend a high church and I was drawn non-denominational churches. We all have a story and many of our paths are similar, yet different in many ways. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete